Financial Advisor / Shareholder (Series 6 or 7, 65 or 66 required)
M Stevens Wealth Advisors
We are hiring experienced licensed financial advisors who want to be part of our advisor-owned firm. If you are tired of big firm limitations and want to shape your own future, we invite you to apply. Employee stock ownership available.
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Financial Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Diagnosis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Selling to Customer Needs, Informing Others, Financial Licenses, Analyzing Information, Business Knowledge
Job Type: Commission and ESOP
Pay: $36,000.00 - $148,500.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
If you are interested in learning more, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org