Financial Advisor / Shareholder (Series 6 or 7, 65 or 66 required)
M Stevens Wealth Advisors
We are hiring experienced licensed financial advisors who want to be part of our advisor-owned firm. If you are tired of big firm limitations and want to shape your own future, we invite you to apply. This is for someone who is not afraid of the hard work it takes to build a their own business. Employee stock ownership available.
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
- Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
- Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
- Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Provides financial management information by preparing financial status analyses and reports.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Financial Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
Financial Diagnosis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Selling to Customer Needs, Informing Others, Financial Licenses, Analyzing Information, Business Knowledge
Job Type: Commission and ESOP
Pay: $36,000.00 - $148,500.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
If you are interested in learning more, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org